Monday, June 3, 2013

Wedding Veil West Coast!

I wanted a long veil on my wedding day, but I didn't want to spend a ton of money!  So, I did what many of us do and went to look at the costs of doing in myself.  The cheapest I could come up with was $10.00 after embellishments, comb, and material.  I thought I could better than that.  I contacted a few places to see if I could work out an exchange of a review for a discount or free product, but didn't hear back from anyone.  So, what is a girl to do?
I took to ebay!  I searched veils and found a ton of veils on auction so I started to follow or bid on them all.  When it came to the last day of the auction I would start bidding.  It took me two weeks, but I finally was able to win one for only $2.25.  Of course it had a 30 day delivery period, so watch the delivery time when your bidding if your wedding is close!  I then went to Joanne's with a 40% coupon and got some fun flowers to put on it for a total cost of $4.36 after tax! Back to ebay for some miniature pearl flowers for $0.99.  A little sewing from me and I have the veil I wanted for only $7.70.


1 comment:

Mommy Moments with Abby

This Wedding Blog is Brought to you by:

Latest on Mommy Moments with Abby

Good Wedding Directory

4 Wedding Directory