Thursday, August 23, 2012

I need some kid friendly wedding tips!


It is no secret, the hubby and I have 2 kids of our own.  Chances are our family and friends will be bringing their kids with them so how do I have my elegant wedding and make it kid friendly?  I need idea's that I can either make myself or that are cheap so I don't blow my budget!  Any idea's you have are welcome please comment below!


What did you do for your wedding or did you see at a friends wedding that worked for kids?  Any idea's for potential nappers?  Thanks for all the help!

1 comment:

  1. For my wedding (which was in the summer at the beach) my mom put together a beach pail with crayons, paper, stickers, etc so the kids had something to do. If your wedding is outdoors, bubbles are a great thing to keep the kiddos occupied. We also hired a teenager or two to play with the toddlers.

    For my brother's wedding it was at someone's house and there were more babies than toddlers attending. We hired a babysitter for the naps, but nobody used them (except me). Most parents seem to prefer to keep their napping babies close in a sling or stroller.

    Good luck and contratz!

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete

Mommy Moments with Abby

This Wedding Blog is Brought to you by:

Latest on Mommy Moments with Abby

Good Wedding Directory

4 Wedding Directory